iScanner – PDF Document Scanner App Screenshots
** Over a million users chose iScanner! Thank you for your support! **
iScanner will turn your iPhone or iPad into full-featured powerful and fast document scanner.
With iScanner you can scan books, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, writeboards, schedules, timetables anything you might need in your day to day life.
Store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files, sync between devices and on Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive, share via email, print out in one tap and more!
Built in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more.
Image recognition takes place on your device without Internet connection your documents remain fully private and are never exposed to third parties.
– Automatic detection of document edges and perspective
– Advanced image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
– Multipage scanning and document managing
– Full featured file manager with folders, drag&drop, file editing and more
– Sort documents by date, name
– Share documents, email and print in one tap
– Upload scans to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive
– Add your signature to scans
– Cut, copy or paste pages
– Lock documents or PDF files with password
– Easy Wi-Fi transfer to your computer
– And many More
What's New in Version 1.4
We've made some important changes in the new version:
– New table view for easy navigation
– Electronic signature added – now you can write or type a signature for your documents
– iOS 6 is no longer supported
– Improved Spotlight Search support
– Fixed minor issues
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Great Option! (5 stars)
I was looking to scan my documents but my regular scanner stopped working. I planned to go to my local office supply store (Office Depot) which is a bit far still from where I live but the store was closed. I had the option to go to Fedex Kinkos which is 24 hours but it was way much farther and in order to scan, you have to rent a computer and pay around a $1.10 per minute plus pay approx. 49 cents per page < or >. By the time all prog
Excellent (5 stars)
I like to digitalize all of my documents and I currently own a brother portable scanner and this app creates better looking imagines than the dedicated scanner does. Granted, all you are basically doing is taking a picture, cropping it to fit just the document in the photo then putting a filter on it that makes it look like a scanned document but it is certainly close enough to fool someone who isn't looking for it to be a fake scan. I love
IScanner (5 stars)
I am a home infusion nurse with a jumbled up life. Between a rocky marriage, working strange hours as a nurse and two boys one of which is school age and the other is a little less than 2, my life is hectic! So I decided to try out this app to get my paperwork submitted and get some sort of organization going after three failed attempts to buying and returning scanners outright. It's easy to use and not hard to set up. It's better to buy it
More Apps by BPMobile
iFaces – Custom..
Musicloud Pro -..
Translate 2Go -..
iScanner – PDF ..