Exploding Kittens® – The Official Game Screenshots
New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
– Fixed critical bug that caused crashes while starting games
– Improved support for earlier devices (iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPhone 5)
FOR THE DEVELOPERS (4 stars)
I really enjoy this game, but with saying that there doesn't seem to be as much of a variety in the cards as you guys make it seem, I haven't seen the back hair one at all and I get and see the same types of cards in the game all the time, please add that cool music you used in the trailer and add it to the games home screen and maybe in game as well, also please just continue adding new cards (preferably some we don't have to pay for) and m
A Rollercoaster Ride (4 stars)
This game has sent me on a Rollercoaster ride. I got this game day one and I found out that it had to be local multiplayer only. My fault but so disappointing. I didn't give up so I kept the game and they finally added online multiplayer. Then the game crashed and crashed. I stuck with this game though. They just released a patch and now it works fine. I have you four stars just cause it took me so long to get to where I am now.
So much fun as a group (5 stars)
We played this in a restaurant while waiting for food. We didn't want our food to come! So fun! Almost more fun than the card game. Wait – actually better than the card game! They really thought through everything and added so many more cute cards and actions! I totally recommend this for family interaction.
Customers Also Bought