Minecraft: Pocket Edition Screenshots
Play the biggest update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition so far! Its the overhaul of a generation. Download it now and see for yourself!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Theres never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.11.1
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
• Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Store
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
BEST UPDATE YET!!! (5 stars)
This is my favorite update! The boats and fishing is really cool and now we can change game mode which was what I've been wanting sense this game came out. Most people play on computer or Xbox but some family's can't afford the big stuff like that and some children can only have a little iPod. So if you wanted to go big and beyond with another update for Pocket Edition, I suggest you put stuff that Xbox and computer don't even have access to
Great game but there are a few bugs (4 stars)
This is a very exciting and creative game to play. It really keeps you going and makes you want to play more. The newest updates have really been a huge hit especially the boats and fishing and many new colorful blocks. There have been a few bugs though. As a player once you've reached the top after climbing a ladder you then take as much damage as if you were falling off it. Same goes for when you jump in the water. There is also a glitch i
Greatest Update Evar! But….. (5 stars)
I personally think that mojang came up with the best update ever to Minecraft pe! I am starting to feel like I'm actually playing on pc! Even though I don't have it yet… ANYWAY, I love the update sooooo much, but I still think that there should be a few little tweaks, not to be spoiled or unfortunate. Here are a few ideas. When you walk through doorways can your player not turn pitch black? Oh and when you go to creative mode from survival
Customers Also Bought
Cut the ..