Walmart App: Savings Catcher, Pharmacy, Registry and Everyday Low Prices Screenshots
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the apps great features:
* NEW! Wish lists for the holidays or any occasion at all. Create and manage a list for yourself or someone else. Share your list on social media.
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. Well give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings be the first to learn about them! Set your devices settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 6.2
* Save even more time! Use the app to check in before you pick up an order at the store.
* The Weekly Ad now gives you videos, articles, and buying guides as well as Walmart's featured values.
* Wish lists – The holidays are coming! Create a wish list for yourself, or shop for the gifts on someone else’s list. Build lists by scanning barcodes when you’re at the store.
Not a reliable price saver app (1 star)
I have multiple issues with this so-called price matching app. First problem, I have submitted several receipts within the 7 day allowable timeframe only to receive a message stating the receipt was older than 7 days and the receipt was not accepted. The second problem: multiple times I've attempted to scan a receipt and the scanner would work however when I would go to submit the receipt for processing, I would get repeated error messages f
Needs ALOT of work!! (2 stars)
The concept of this app is great I have saved a few bucks. But there are a lot of issues! First I always scan my rcpt the same day I shop. I get an error message saying my rcpt is invalid. 2nd is the app does NOT catch ALL sales items. I look in competitors ads & have found the same item I had just purchased at a lower price. I wait til my rcpt is done being processed & of course the app did NOT catch that item. So as long as it is b
So awesome!! (5 stars)
I LOVE this app!!! It is a very helpful tool for shopping at Walmart! I had read the negative reviews on here before I downloaded it, but in my opinion is its great to have a tool to help me price check my purchases for money back, even if it freezes or takes a while to get the reimbursement, it's totally worth it cuz honestly I am way too busy to do all the research myself at 27 near by stores to get these benefits. It is not walmart's resp
More Apps by Walmart
Customers Also Bought